I've missed you so bad..
I'm not one to be lonely ever. I'm a pretty independent person, and I rely on myself most of the time and never wear my emotions or heart on my sleeve. . . This week I was shocked to find out that a lot of that isn't true anymore. I feel like a completely different person. Sterling left for 4 and a half short days and I felt utterly lonely... Though I went to work 2 or the days for 8 1/2 hours each, went to a concert, my brothers football game, a baby shower, pizza at my parents house with my siblings, a movie over there and then brought my 2 sisters to my house to have a girls night and sleepover. We ate more junk food, listened to music, played card games, and watched a movie. We had so much fun. . . Yet in the midst of all that, I somehow feel lost, and like the better part of me is missing. As cliche' as it seems... I've been broken. I'm not that strong, independent, do everything on her own girl anymore. Not without him, I'm not. And I'm more proud of that than anything. He's the only one thats been able to break me down like this and I love him for it. As I lay awake in bed watching the gps tracker, watching him drive state to state closer to me, I feel butterflies all over again. I'd be jumping on my bed with excitement that he'll be next to me in 5 1/2 hours if I didn't want to wake up my sisters in the living room. There's not much to say. I can't explain how I feel without sounding like a love-struck pre-teen But it's fun to feel that way and just so completely, fully, unexplainably, without any reason, just... Happy. I love my husband :) can't wait for you to be HOME. :D
Sweet dreams world.
Going to try and sleep now
No comments:
Post a Comment