So a lot a lot a lot has happened in the last few weeks, but I haven't posted anything for a couple reasons.
1: because we've been so busy and I haven't even had a second to breathe.
2: because we haven't had wifi installed until now. So that has put a damper on things getting into motion...
so .. the blog has been on hold.
You would have thought that I would have gotten a few more pictures than I did with all thats going on.. but I haven't.
Biggest announcement...
we closed on our house and moved in the next day!!! Well.. Sterling and his helping helpers moved in while I was working. (not that anyone would let me do anything anyways.. I was strictly forbidden to lift anything)
We had most of our furniture delivered from RC willey because we really didn't have anything as far as a couch, dinner table, and bed goes. We had a bed.. but that one went to the spare bedroom. I'll get more pics of the inside of the house once I think it is sufficiently decorated. ;)
It is on traverse mountain sort of behind Cabella's in Lehi. It is 2 floors, 3 bedrooms/ 3 bathrooms upstairs and 2 bedroom 1 bath unfinished downstairs. Holy crap, right?? I feel so lucky to be able to call this our first house.
We have such a good neighborhood. We are 4 houses down from an elementary school, and there isn't anyone on our street that has less than 3 kids!! Good thing we're already in motion for that one!!
Sterling has been so awesome and has been so amazing working so hard to get everything going for us. If it weren't for him, we'd still be living out of boxes a week and a half later.. But he has been working very very hard getting things out of boxes and fixing the things that needed fixing while i've been at work. He has also learned that he loves building and fixing things.. He built me a shoe rack in our closet, shelves in our bathroom, and storage shelves in our basement. He even got on getting our water filter working, caulked all our bathroom, ordered glass for our coffee table, side table, and dinner table, fixed the hosing on our washer and dryer and so so much more.
I'm so grateful fo him and how hard he works for us and how hard he works simply to make me happy. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy.. but he has definitely gone above and beyond
Porsche has adjusted very very well. I think she loves having our own place again too.. a lot more quiet without kids chasing her everywhere. haha
She loves our new couches and sleeps in the same spot all the time. We haven't let her outside yet... but we're working towards that. She has had her eye on the local grey handsome boy cat that prowls in our backyard. So... I think she is highly anticipating their first meeting.
Sterling also loves our new couches.. they are so comfy!! This picture was after he had built a ton of things and he was just plain pooped.
We're loving giving porsche a ton of attention before baby comes.. because we are very much expecting her to hate us once baby girl gets all the attention in a few short months.
She follows me everywhere lately. I wake up before Sterling and go and eat breakfast every morning, and she will follow me in there, jump onto my lap and lay there till i'm done eating.
I bought this for our bedroom.. I just need to find a place to put it!! I love it.. Makes me smile every time I see it. (:
And here is our home (:
So beautiful (:
I'm so lucky.


No comments:
Post a Comment