Monday, May 31, 2010

...in the beginning.

and it all began.. April 13th, 2010.
How were we supposed to know that was the first day of the rest of our lives? Cliche? yes. of course.
But thats pretty much how the story goes.
It was a typical day. I was at work, just doing my thing, and helllooo, I see tall dark and handsome, walking towards the front door. "I'll help him." (: I said.
Mr. Gorgeous, came inside holding some food in his hands and looked at me and said,
"Hey, I need to give this to Brittany, do you know where she is?"
[[arrggghhh]] i'm thinking.. [[its her boyfriend...]]
*grumble* "Yeah, no problem, I'll go find her, follow me"
-->(insert Sterling's thought [as he tells me]) **i'll follow you WHEREVER you want me to go.**
*as we're walking*
"you're such a nice boyfriend to bring her lunch to work" (:
"ohh.... umm. i'm not the boyfriend, i'm the older brother.. "
*calaigh's eyes go wide*
"ohhhh ARRREE you??" (sly smile)

and so the story goes.

Sterling got my phone number from his sister, Brittany... within minutes of leaving the building.
I got off work at 10pm and Britt took me to her house to officially meet him.
he and I went for a drive. parked above the city lights. and talked till 4:30am.
about life. about pasts. future goals. friends. families. heartbreaks. hopes and dreams. .
we could both feel it.
there were so many moments where we just looked at each other and we knew each other was thinking...
is this really happening... ?

it was in one of those moments that i looked at him and whispered...

"do you believe in fate"
he smiled.
and thats where it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment