Friday, October 1, 2010

Off to the honeymoon! Will post wedding details later!

Had the most incredible day of our lives yesterday!!!! At the airport at 4:30am off on our 10 day honeymoon to cancun!! Thanks to EVERYONE who had a part in putting it together, setting up, cleaning up, or showing up to see us.. EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect and we had the best day of our lives.. We are so incredibly happy. Thank you to the jeppsons for decorating put apartment so amazing. Thank you to my friends who decorated the car. Thank you to my bridesmaids and best friends for being there every second of the way .. Thank you to our incredible families for all the hard work and effort they put into making yesterday come through... Everythibg was great, beautiful, fantastic, wonderful and everything we've ever envisioned or imagined.. We couldn't ask for a more amazing beautiful family. We are so so so blessed. Thank you everyone. Last of all. Thank you Amber Coffey for driving us to the airport at 4am.. I know you were so tired!!! We'll post details later!! We LOVE all our friends and family. So so much. Off to Mexico!! Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i would just like to say that i am just so glad i was able to make it (even if i was a little late). you guys look beyond happy together and im glad i saw it all happen :) you two are the greatest and i wish you the very best. congratulations mr. and mrs. clark. i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say, congrats! I love it when two people finally meet the right one and come together! It fills my heart that your happy Calaigh! Sterling's perfect for you! have a blast on your honeymoon! when you get your wedding photos back, tell me your fav 10 and i'll design a blog header for you, on the house!! LOVE you and sterling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog! Thanks Kyra! lol. Love you guys. Have so much fun on the honeymoon! Can't wait to see you already. lol. Getting to spend an entire week with you... now I'm having withdrawals! lol. I need my Calaigh fix :)And of course I miss you too Sterfry! lol

    ReplyDelete