Sunday, August 1, 2010

update (:


So i'm still trying to get used to this blogging thing.
My journal would show a thing or two about how persistent I am with updating my life...
[[not very]

WEDDING PLANS.
are coming along. I have almost everything done and planned... all that I need is a florist. I have reception center, photographer, videographer, dates for engagements, bridals and video couples shoot... dress, dress fitting/ alterations are in process. i have my cake ordered and designed as well as invitations.
ohh i do need catering though and/ or figuring out what to do with food for the reception.. hmm.



I went and spent 3 weeks out in MILWAUKERRRR with Sterling through the month of July. (: did a lot of fun things, made a lot of fun memories.. sailing, summerfest, dinners, picnics.. chicago trips, late night walks in the pouring tornado rain, fireworks, swimming, cooking dinners together.. late nights sitting up and planning our wedding, planning our future, talking about hopes and dreams of what could be and our plans for turning our dreams into realities. (: i sure do love this boy.we both got pretty sick while i was out there, so it was interesting getting a little taste of taking care of each other in the worst of times. but also good for us to see each other in that way, getting the chance to full on take care of the other while they were helplessly sick. (:
Ster will be home to Utah here in a few weeks, and we sure do have a busy month after that. Brittany is getting married a week after he gets back, our engagements and my bridals are also that week.. we have to send off our invites then as well.
Sterling's brother, Nick got his mission call!! He will be serving 2 years in Oregon.. hmmm roadtrip, Sterling? ;) WE'RE SO SO SO EXCITED FOR HIM.
Speaking of missions.. My big brother Jake will be home 2 days before the wedding, on September 28th! he has almost completed a faithful 2 years serving the Lord in GUATEMALA. WOW. I miss that guy. I can't wait to hear stories from him once he's home.
Jake is going to be one of Sterling's groomsmen.. talk about rush. we'll have to get tux measurements 24 hours before the wedding... agh!
Other than that, things are great. I'll try to keep updating more often.


(:

XOXO
Brittany's wedding is in 25 days!
Our wedding is in 59 days!
Jake gets home in 57!

3 comments:

  1. calaigh i think that maybe i should marry sterlings brother? would that be okay with you guys? then we can be familia :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i give permission. he's leaving on his mission in less than 2 months. . . get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your posts calaigh keep em comin!! =) gotta love planning weddings =) i'm impressed at how much you have done already girl. good for you sweetsie!

    ReplyDelete