Monday, December 27, 2010

in the last 8 months...

In the last 8 months, I have had very few posts... just simply because of my excuse of a busy summer.

after all, in the last 8 months, i met... got engaged and married my best friend... and honeymooned for 2 weeks. . and that was within the first 5 months. .

now being married for 3 months, I've had a chance to sort of get my head back on straight... because i did, in fact, feel like i was running around with my head cut off.

it was all great though. (:

So... looking back through all my photos, there were quite a few adventures and fun things that happened that went without mention. so... here is the post..

(note: these events are in no particular sequential order)

in the last 8 months...


...I turned 20 years old.

And i had a cake shaped as a Chanel Purse

made creatively by SHIRLEY LABRUM


....i bought the car of my dreams


...I made 5+ airplane trips to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to be with Sterling
... I Spent a lot of time in Milwaukee... sightseeing mostly (:

...I was given flowers by my (then) fiance'


...we saw a giant spoon.

...I went to Lagoon with my friend Andrea. (:



....Went snorkeling in the Caribbean

...Went parasailing over the Caribbean.


...I was a bachelorette

...My sister amber got married and I had Glitter Toes

Brett and Sterling shared a pitcher of water... romantically

....we had a midnight picnic in a park


....watched a sunrise.


...Drove through a white out blizzard


...Went sailing on Lake Michigan


...With Tahnee and Brett. (:


...Went to Chicago

..and sat on a giant noodle
...Went to Navy Pier in Chicago.
...and also got a caricature

...enjoyed Chicago style pizza in the Windy City


...Went to Park City with my family on the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster



...Was a Bridesmaid, and Sterling a Groomsman for his sister Brittany



....Took a Trip to Idaho, and had dinner with Amber and Tiffany

....At Applebees

....Kissed a dog

....Missed Sterling in Wisconsin
...And he missed me FROM Wisconsin

...Met the love of my life at the airport when he finally moved home
...and i got a spin around hug


...said goodbye when i sold the car of my dreams...

...Held a hairless kitten when Andrea bought IT
...it was somewhat cute.


...Sterling went to the University of Washington vs BYU game with his buddies


...Went to the Labrum family reunion @ Rigby Lake/ Idaho

...and ate some grocery store sushi @ 10am

...got sunburned at the lake, and slept on the trampoline...
in the rain



...Went to my Cabin in Oakley, Utah


...i got long hair.




...Went Stargazing on a date in the canyons.


...Looked for Kittens

....Looked for Puppies


...And on halloween...
(we were Bill and Hilary Clinton)


...We went home that night with a new 8 week old kitten..
NAmed her Porsche



And we love her... and she loves our fish names Squishy


and THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the summary of the last 8 months.

(:

2 comments:

  1. 1) i always forget youre only 20, cause ill be that old in 3 months and youre sooo much more mature than i am hahaha

    2) im happy i got to see you and sterling come to be what you guys are :)

    3) im bummed i still havent met your kitty and fishy

    4) i just really love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 in a few months :) woooop
    Yes I'm a youngin. Lol

    Come visit our pets ;)

    ReplyDelete