So... I need to just get this off my chest.. I'm just sitting here. at 1:45 in the morning.... attempting to study for my huge final at 8am. And the only thing that is going through my mind is how much I love Sterling. like... really. you may click the red X in the top right corner if you gag at cheesy-ness... but honestly... There is no guy on this earth who could have been what he is for me or could ever amount to what he has become to me. I believe that now more than ever.
This last week and weekend has probably been one of THE most stressfull times on us-- hands down. There is just so much going on in our lives between school, work, friends, family, packing, moving, cleaning, and preparing for the summer in California...
This last week and weekend has probably been one of THE most stressfull times on us-- hands down. There is just so much going on in our lives between school, work, friends, family, packing, moving, cleaning, and preparing for the summer in California... We have gotten at each other... arguing at points and picking at each other a lot just because of how much crap is going on. But when it comes down to it, at the end of the day... he's the one i'm so SO grateful for and so happy that i have next to me for the rest of forever. I look forward to laying my head on his shoulder at night and falling asleep next to him every night.
He is the perfect amount of strength that I don't have, and the perfect amount of patience that I need. When I am struggling and having a bad day, all I need to do to completely turn it around is look at our wedding pictures, or our wedding video. . . even any pictures.
I love seeing the way he looks at me in photos... 
its that pure genuine love that I was never able to find or ever able to even know before him. Yes, you have to go through things and meet some people along the way the make you who you are... but in the end... it was him all along. and i will always be the luckiest girl in the entire world to have him and what he has done for me and given to me. I am so so happy at this point in my life.. just genuine happiness that is irreplacable by any other thing.

its that pure genuine love that I was never able to find or ever able to even know before him. Yes, you have to go through things and meet some people along the way the make you who you are... but in the end... it was him all along. and i will always be the luckiest girl in the entire world to have him and what he has done for me and given to me. I am so so happy at this point in my life.. just genuine happiness that is irreplacable by any other thing.Nunc Scio Quid Sit Amor
now i know what love is
Really... forever isn't long enough. I know people say that.. and it doesn't really make sense- but i mean it! I could have a billion million forevers and I'd still be begging for more time with him. how I nabbed the most handsome, funny, smart, kind, amazing and SEXY man in the world... who knows???!! but he's ALLLLLL mine. (:
Really... forever isn't long enough. I know people say that.. and it doesn't really make sense- but i mean it! I could have a billion million forevers and I'd still be begging for more time with him. how I nabbed the most handsome, funny, smart, kind, amazing and SEXY man in the world... who knows???!! but he's ALLLLLL mine. (: Love you, Sterling!
Can't wait to have a road trip to Cali tomorrow where we'll be living for the next 5 months!
guess I should get back to my homework now. booo.
goodnight, blog.
guess I should get back to my homework now. booo.
goodnight, blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment