Tuesday, May 17, 2011

..a.BIRTHDAY.story..

Yesterday was my day of birth... twenty-one years ago.
(:
We celebrated a lot of it the day before my birthday, because Sterling had to work my birthday night. This is the photo story of everything that went down. (:

We got up and went to our 9am ward with Tahnee, Brett, Camille and Brandon (and their kids of course)
Align Center

Afterwards, we went to Tahnee and Brett's apartment and had a BBQ with the office. We grilled up some burgers and hot dogs and had some drinks, chips and such as well.
After everyone ate... we played a few rounds of Catch Phrase as well as Guesstures (sp?)... quite fun with the awesome group we have out here.

Camille and Tylee
Tahnee and Kaden

Sterling and Brandon

The guys, doing what they do best... grillin (:

Brett trying to keep Tylee away from Kaden

Me and Tylee.

My best friend and me. (:

The girls.

Everyone looks like they are going to blow a gasket while playing Catch Phrase

after the BBQ we went and got some frozen yogurt at Ruby.
If you're having troubles guessing all the colors in my bowl... I got strawberry-banana sugar free frozen yogurt... and vanilla... then put reeses peanut butter cups, fresh strawberries, and sour gummy worms on top. (: The BEST combinations ever.

This picture was right before midnight... I wanted to capture my 20 year old face for the last time... because... as everyone knows... once you're 21... you're officially into adulthood and you'll NEVER ever ever never be the same. I didn't want to miss out on remembering my twenty year old self.
SEE!! I look so different at 12:01!!! wow.. thats so crazy!


Sterling got up at 2:30 in the morning while I was sleeping and blew up 75 balloons to fill the apartment with and surprise me. (: It took him a really long time, and he said he got super dizzy and almost passed out..but it was worth it.. I was sooo surprised when I got up!!
They were all over the place in every part of the apartment!
Align Center
He made me a breakfast of cheesy scrambled eggs and an orange julius (my favorite!!)
There was an orange bowl next to my plate with flowers on it... he said I wasn't allowed to touch it till after breakfast.. it was my present. (:
under the bowl... was this beautiful band for my ring!!!! I was SOOOOO surprised!!
The ring is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful amazing, and I couldn't be happier!!! Such an awesome birthday present!!
and i couldn't stop staring and taking pictures of it all day long.. i love him.
best husband in the world.
a little later, the doorbell rang and sterling and some of the guys greeted me by shooting those little firework popper things.. shooting them right at me! haha apparently it was a "21 gun salute" lol. weirdos
they saved a few for me to shoot off as well ;)
after Sterling left to work, me and the girls went to Applebee's for lunch. (:
We didn't get pics... but after Applebee's, we went to the mall and Camille got me a birthday present.. .(will be pictured lower in the post), then we met up with Maria and Corrie and their kids at Ruby (yes, again... i LOVE frozen yogurt.. ok??)

I made my favorite dinner for when Sterling got home at 9... Chicken Cordon Bleu.. MMMMMM mmmmmm. and then after dinner, everyone came over for cake and to hang out. (:
(porsche hates the balloons, by the way)

and i have no explanation for this kid..
Tahnee made a nummy nummy vanilla on vanilla cake! (my favorite)
and i made a wish ;)
and i wont tell what it was. (:
Opened some presents...
From Tahnee and Brett I got a Yoga mat, sugar-free pudding and jello (haha), a cute wallet and 2 cute tank tops that we all love. (buy one get one free!!?)
And I opened up a present to find.. my phone!! haha
Camille got me the phone cover at the mall.. such a rad cover (:
a VERY VERY fun birthday...
thanks to everyone and my awesome Sterling, whom I love so much (:
last pic of my ring, i swear.. i just love it. (:
and that is a birthday story.
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment