Wednesday, May 4, 2011

San Fran.

we went to pick up one of Sterling's reps from the Oakland airport... & we wanted to spend the day in San Francisco!

my post is being ultra retarded and isn't letting me write under the pictures for some reason. so here is a little info on the coming pics..

china town, ate chinese food, ghiradelli square... car battery died, ate ice cream, lumbard street... most crookedest street in the world, pier 39- seal lions, aquarium, alcatraz island



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Cute little tylee.




went to a butcher shop where they had a billion live animals that were gonna be killed to be eaten


went to ghiradelli square and had ice cream


walked down the most crookedest street in the world





went to the golden gate bridge.



my first experience in SF and i had so much fun!! will definitely be making a few more trips there this summer. (:

1 comment:

  1. I told you that city is amazing! I still have to post about my TWO trips there.... lol. I should probably get on that. Blah. I hate giving myself assignments! It just makes me drag my feet even more. lol. I have to come out and see you this summer! Where are you? I need to start planning ASAP! Miss you and love you soooooo much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete