Monday, July 18, 2011

fourthOjuly

So in my last post I mentioned that we are without camera... So forgive the lack of pictures from the fourth of July... because we got a few with our iphone cameras... but getting them to the computer seemed to be a challenge for me. hmmm. I must get with the times. 
I think two weeks is long enough to make you wait for fourth of july pictures. haha. 
The Fourth of July was the best I have ever had. It is already one of my favorite holidays because I love laying out on a blanket watching the fireworks. But this one won out of all the past years. 
Before we went to fireworks, we went to dinner at the Elephant Bar. It was very very scrumptious and we were STUFFED afterwards. 
After dinner we went home and we got some snacks together, a blanket to lay on and went to where the fireworks were being held. They were being shot off from boats in the harbor... so we got a nice grassy spot under the palm trees and laid down on our blanket and hung out together people watching till the show began



There were a lot of people around... people had their campers parked everywhere and there were people BBQing all around.





The sunset over the water in the harbor was SOOOO pretty. purpley pink. 


During the Finale.. sterling got mad because he wanted a cute picture together.. but I kept looking at the fireworks. haha they are my favorite. (: Its a little blurry.. but I like it. (: 









 Cant wait to get a good camera!!! I really am missing it right now! 
 And what is the fourth of july without some fireworks at home??? The ones that are ridiculously over priced and only last for a fraction of the time that they used to.. yes those ones. (: we had fun lighting them off out front of our apartment in the street with a few of the other people in the office. 

You can barely see sterling in this picture.. but he's there. (: 




And now i believe I'm all caught up with my picture posts.. maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment