So.. you may be wondering about the lack of posts and the lack of pictorials. First off... I just had written a huge long massive blog post. and lo and behold my internet decided to unconnect.. lost the whole enchilada.
freakin frick
Anyways. the 2nd reason for the lack of posts is because my camera decided to crap out on me. Does this weird focus-unfocus-focus then turn off thing. Why do I seem to go through a camera per year??
Anyone have any good suggestions on a nicer camera?? We're thinking of getting one of those nicer black ones.. but the smaller ones? Does that make sense? So if anyone has any experience with some awesome cameras that wont crap out after a year.. let me know! 

But for now we'll just try to keep everyone and the blogging/ facebook world updated with our iphone camera.. high tech right?? lol because I don't like posting without pics. makes it not quite as fun.
On the more updating side of things... We are farther than halfway through the summer out here in California!! We'll be moving home at the end of August.
We got approved for a loan on a HOMMMEE!! We are loving looking at houses and everything and we hope to make an offer on one before we head home. We have our eyes on a couple homes in Lehi right now, but we are also looking in the South Jordan/ Daybreak area. So if anyone sees any homes in those areas then let us know!
We are running in the San Francisco Marathon on July 31st.. only the 5k part of it, you crazies! haha But then we'll start training for our Half Marathon in October ath the Provo Halloween race. (: I'm so excited!!! We'll have to get ourselves some awesome costumes for it. I hope I can do it!!! (:
thats all for now.. gonna push save and see if the internet allows it to post this time!! grumble


I LOVE my Canon!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy camera did the exact thing! Turn's out I cracked the internal lense on Angels Landing. It was a Nikon and I sent it back to customer service and they fixed it for free! Definitely recommend a Nikon :)
ReplyDelete