COMING MARCH 2012 TO A HOSPITAL NEAR YOU.... BABY CLARK!!
That's right. We're having a baby!!! And we couldn't be happier... We're absolutely ecstatic about being parents :) :) I'll post more in a few days, but since I announced it on Facebook I wanted to do a quick blog announcement for all you bloggers out there :D
xoxo
YAYYYYYYY i'm so happy for you two. you're gonna be the best parents ever and i can't wait to babysit for you. please let HER come on the 19th so i can have a birthday twin :)
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this announcement! I'm so happy for you two! serisouly, it's the best thing ever!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat???? WOO!! Congrats!! =D I bet your mom is so excited haha. Too bad this pregnancy didn't come for April Fools!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! Being a mom is the best thing ever! P.S. I love your blog, I feel like a stalker but its always so cute! haha (:
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats again! Im also due March 2012. Being a mommy is the best and youll be a great one! Im excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Calaigh!! Thats so exciting! You two will be the cutest parents!
ReplyDelete