Looking through my pictures... I remembered that I wanted to put these up of me and Sterling at the U of U vs University of Washington football game last weekend. As you can tell in this picture... he is a bit of a die-hard fan. He'll cheer on the U any game of the season EXCEPT against his huskies. Going there on a full-ride athletic scholarship is a good enough reason to be loyal I guess... But I refused to wear purple. So I wore my red.. and he was one of the only purples in our section.
As we were walking up the stairs to our seats in the stadium people were saying things like "OHHH thats love right there, why are you holding his hand?!" "Traitor!" "do you realize he's in purple??" etc.. And I warned him ahead of time that he might get beat up.. and I wouldn't come to his rescue because it would be his own fault. haha. He just kept insisting... "you just watch the game.."
and what happened to all those nay-sayers around us yelling at sterling after kick-off when his team ran it into the end zone not even 10 seconds after the game started? They Shut right up. So did I. And it stayed that way through the majority of the game till they won with a whopping lead. Sterling was the one talking crap when people were leaving with 10 minutes still left in the game. An older lady in U gear came up to me and said "you can come home with us if you want..." and looked at him with a mean face. haha
I was happy that he got to see his college win against all odds. (: Even though I was sad about the U.
We went to my little brother Connor's last flag football game of the season and he got a touchdown! He let with a trophy and the biggest smile on his face. (as you can see)
My friend Porsche doesn't like to leave me alone much these days. I don't know if its the pregnancy or what.. but I get up a couple times each night to go to the bathroom, and she will happily yawn and get up from her spot curled up next to me and follow me into the bathroom, and just stare at me (awkwardly) while sitting on the john and then follow me back into the bedroom and lay down by me again.
This particular day.. I had just gotten home from somewhere, and laid down on the bed on my back- She crawled onto my stomach, curled up and fell asleep. 10 minutes later, I turned around on my stomach and was on my elbows texting. She crawled under my chest, laid on top of my arms and fell asleep. A couple minutes later I wanted to go to sleep, so I pushed her out from under me and laid down.. she promptly walked around me, walked onto my butt and there she continued to sleep for the remainder of my nap.
Currently.. she is on my stomach, halfway onto the keyboard making it hard to even see the computer screen.. She is in for a rude awakening once baby girl gets here.
This was from a day we were babysitting our little niece Ruby. and I had to get a picture of her little sassy faces that she makes at only 8 months old.
LOVE her.
And thats all for now. (:






No comments:
Post a Comment