Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOVE these songs

[[here is the link to the YouTube video of the song.]]
http://youtu.be/gFM1aHHUXJo




Taylor Swift- Last Kiss
[[a little sad.. but i love the sound of it. so pretty...]]

I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58
The words that you whispered
For just us to know
Told me you loved me
So why did you go away?
Away

I do recall now the smell of the rain
Fresh on the pavement
I ran off the plane
That July 9th
The beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt
I can still feel your arms

But now I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes
All that I know is that
I don't know how to be something you miss
I never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips

I do remember
The swing of your step
The life of the party, you're showing off again
And I roll my eyes and then
You pull me in
I'm not much for dancing
But for you I did

Because I love your handshake, meeting my father
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day when I don't miss those rude interruptions

But now I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes
All that I know is that
I don't know how to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are
Hope it's nice where you are

And I hope the sun shines
And it's a beautiful day
And something reminds you
You wish you had stayed
You can plan for a change in weather and time
But I never planned on you changing your mind

So I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes
All that I know is that
I don't know how to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips
Just like our last kiss
Forever the name on my lips
Forever the name on my lips

Just like our last











[[and here is the link to my new 2nd favorite song... well recently discovered favorite song]]
http://youtu.be/IngG7LMRWhs



Every Avenue- Saying Goodbye
[[love love]]

I watched the sun come up over the Chicago skyline
Drove through a whole night just to make it right
The last thing I remember, you were begging me not to go
You had that look of sadness on your face, that only I would know

I thought a lot about the summers passed
Your hair in your eyes
And how we spent the whole night saying goodbye
Saying goodbye, like it was the last time

I thought I forgot my past
But that all changed today
I know it was wrong of me to try to throw this all away
So if you give it just one more try
I'll give you everything you need
She said
"Just tell me what changed your mind, what brought you back to me?"
And I said

I thought a lot about the summers passed
Your hair in your eyes
And how we spent the whole night saying goodbye
Saying goodbye
We always thought that those days would last
We felt so hard
And how we spent the whole night saying goodbye
Saying goodbye, like it was the last time

Another month that's faded away
Minutes feel like hours, hours like days
When will I see, what can she say?
She said

I thought a lot about the summers passed
Your hair in your eyes
And how we spent the whole night saying goodbye
Saying goodbye
We always thought that those days would last
We felt so hard
And how we spent the whole night saying goodbye
Saying goodbye
Saying goodbye, saying goodbye
Like it was the last time








andd... last one.
http://youtu.be/59OQh_ebKnM



Bottle Up Lightning by Lady Antebellum

Look me up when you're back in town
You know the number, I'll be around
Doing what I do
Living my life as a Simple man
Being alright with where I am
But when it comes to you, when it comes to you

Wish I would have taken a few more chances
Spun you around the room a few more dances
Just for once to pass these fences
Follow your heart over that horizon
Never looking back, just keep on driving
But holding you is just like trying to
Bottle up lightning

There's one little voice on the selfish side
Just dying to tell you don't say goodbye
But I can't make you stay
You might stay a day or a couple weeks
Sooner or later you'll find your wings
And you just fly away
And you hear me say

Wish I would have taken a few more chances
Spun you around the room a few more dances
Just for once to pass these fences
Follow your heart over that horizon
Never looking back, just keep on driving
But holding you is just like trying to
Bottle up lightning

Wish I would have taken a few more chances
Spun you around the room a few more dances
Just for once slip to pass these fences
Follow your heart over that horizon
Never looking back, just keep on driving
But holding you is just like trying to
To bottle up lightning
To bottle up lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment