This last weekend we went on a weekend trip down to Santa Cruz, California. We went to the beach boardwalk and spent the day on the beach, roller coasters, in the shops and on the boardwalk.


We went with most of the office. Jack, Garrett, Jordan, Tahnee, Brett, Brandon, Camille, Me and Sterling. The kiddos had babysitters, so it was a crazy experience not having the little ones around. I found myself looking around a few times, wondering where they were. (:

This was my very favorite ride of all time. It swung back and forth like a pendulum and then the thing itself spun in circles. I seriously thought it was going to break, and that there was no way it could be going that high without something breaking. It was way sweet swinging practically upside down and seeing the whole ocean right next to you. An Awesome feeling.

I had been on a ride like this before when I was younger. You stand in those little slots and the only thing holding you in was a little leather strap in front of you. and then Gravity and THE FORCE holds you in. Quite a dizzy ride.

We took the skywalk ride thing a few time, just to enjoy the view and relax for a bit.
Oh and sterling got some crazy idea to get the 5 toe shoes for himself.. and he LOVED them!! apparently they are so comfortable




We played a game of 18 hole mini golf. (: and who would have thought... I tied with him!! I still think that he let me keep up with him... but it felt good to tie with my amazingly talented pro golf hubby



we got massive snow cones that did not do snow cones justice. but it was a nice cooling refreshment.



we had some dinner at South Beach CA Pizza co. The boys got Hawaiian subs... that were AMAZING they said... one of the best sterling has had. His favorite sandwich ever is the Jack Daniels burger at TGI fridays... and he said this beat it. which is QUITE something to say. I didn't get that, but it did look incredible.
It was an absolutely beautiful beautiful day. (: xoxo
loved spending it with my BFF hubby


No comments:
Post a Comment