Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Kaden.

sO. These are our best friends. The LANGFORDS.
we absolutely adore them. and we wish they lived closer, but if they did... we would probably be together 25 hours of the day. (:
possible, people. very possible.
When we met them last summer, Tahnee was 6 weeks pregnant.
She was due on Valentines day, Feb-14-2011... the day came and past and he still wasn't coming!
Tahnee and I, throughout the week, tried our own ways to get him to come.
pressure points, pineapple, squats, galloping, lunges, dancing crazily, spicy food at Chipotle.
Nothing worked.
yet... by friday... the little stinker baby Kaden wasn't born.

SO. Me and my Handsome.. i mean Husband.. drove down to provo to spend the day with them.


While the boys did their own thing, Tahnee and I got our toenails did with a french pedi!! woooop.


yeahhhhh boy!

We met up with the boys and went to a movie!! UNKNOWN.
quite a different movie than the previews portrayed them.
we were hoping she would go into labor all night.
even threatening to make her jump on the trampoline (it never happened)...
We had Panda Express for dinner. . andddd NOTHING.



FINNNNNNALLLLLLLLY.
on Tuesday morning... Little Baby Kaden was born.


Kaden Michael Langford
7 lbs 10 oz
21 inches long


Tonight (wednesday) Sterling and I went to visit them at home and gave Kaden our birthday present to him.

An elephant hat... with a shirt that says "little peanut" and matching pants and elephant socks
also... Elmo, Oscar The Grouch, and the Cookie Monster socks.
:D
He loved his hat more than anything... he just refused to take it off.


Sterling loved him...



And so did I.
Kaden loves me most...
after all, i'm his favorite aunt calaigh!
I'm so excited for this summer... spending the days with Tahnee and Kaden in San Diego.
(:
we are SOOOOO happy for them!!! yayyy!
LiTtLe pEaNuT

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! I jumped on the tramp the day before I was due and nothing! LoL

    ReplyDelete