Sunday, February 6, 2011

blog challenge update

A PHOTO OF THE TOWN YOU LIVE IN:
This, friends, is South Jordan Utah. A nice cozy little section in the heart of the valley. Personally, I love it.


This is a photo of our apartments. This is pretty much our exact view from the 3rd floor towards the pool, viewing the mountains to the east. purty.
A PHOTO OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST:
well. I already spoke up on my favorite artist/ song a couple posts ago.
Right now, I'm really liking Kris Allen. I like his versions of a few songs and a couple of his original songs. As of right now at least.. I just hope he doens't become overplayed.


but... i will always love the very most:
Mayday Parade


and:
Secondhand Serenade.
mmmm baby


A TV SHOW THA T I AM CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO:
For some odd reason, i absolutely LOVE this show. Its like a high school soap opera. The drama just draws me in so bad! baha i'm pathetic. but i like it alot.


The deepest of my love goes to this show. for the rest of all time..
BONES.
nothing can explain my obsession with Bones and the undying need in my heart for Booth and Brennan to hook up and live happily ever after.
my favorite hobby is addicting my friends to the show. :)
its fabulous.




the end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, my husband got me addicted to Bones! I love love love it! I told him the other day that I wish I could have my mind wiped of all Bones episodes so I can watch them all over again from Season 1! I love that show!

    I totally think Booth and Brennan should hook up too. Hannah (Booth's girlfriend from Afghanistan) hasn't been in the last couple of episodes, so I think they're gonna break up soon! Can't wait for Thursday! All new episode!

    Haha... I'm such a geek. I love that you love Bones! :o)

    ReplyDelete