Tuesday, February 22, 2011

im a slowpoke.

DAY 26: a photo of somewhere that you've been
one place that i've been that i never thought i'd go to... is MAINE. (:
YEP. been there. when i was a nanny in washington DC, the family took us up there and to new hampshire on a family trip. wooooop





CaNcUn


My family took us there mine and amber's senior year... we had SOOO much fun!




absolutely BEAUTIFUL
climbed the pyramids.
I've been so lucky to be able to go to mexico 3 times!! when i was 12, my senior year and on my honeymoon!! i've loved every trip. (:
it was amazing to be able to go with the love of my life though.


DAY 27: a photo of you last year and how you've changed since then.


This was almost exactly a year ago. We were having some fun in Claires or Icing or something.
[[[how i have changed since then??]]]
ummm. well physically? I don't think I look much different. My hair is lighter, no longer black. and I'm not currently wearing a freaky funeral hat. lovely.




DAY 28: your favorite movie.
Currently? The Last Song. I quite decided that I like this movie

[[I have a LOT of other favorite movies.]]

Pearl Harbor.
only because Josh Hartnett was my junior high crush




P.S. i love you
because i love his irish accent. (not a huge hilary swank fan)
Step Up
Channing Tatum.... need I say more?


Lion King
Since childhood... its been my favorite

Pocahontas was my favorite disney movie too: She was my childhood hero.
ok... she's still my favorite princess.


Day 29: something you could never get tired of doing.
as of recently..
sequence. last night me and sterling probably played 10 games. I lose 90% of the time, but for some reason i absolutely LOVE playing this game!!





DAY 30!!!


a photo of yourself today and 3 good things that have happened in the past.



ok this photo isn't today, but its the most recent I could find, I don't feel like taking a picture of myself right now. .


3 good things that have happened in the past.
  • meeting sterling and getting my new amazing in-law family members.
  • the family and friends that I have and the relationship that i have with them.
  • all the experiences i have had throughout my life. i wouldn't be the same person without everything i've gone through
I'm done with the 30 day blog challenge! i kind of fell off the band wagon towards the end there... but


vwaaaalahhh


i finished.






----namaste----

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Last Song!! Good choice =) You should definitely read the book if you haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete