Today would be... day 23.
Day 23: 15 facts about you.
1. I love looking at the stars.2. I am a hopeless romantic.
3. I live by quote and song lyrics that explain my life.
4. I have a huge fear of drowning and swimming in deep waters.
5. I love my husband more than anything else in the world.
6. I have met one other person in my life named "calaigh. She was hawaiian and it was spelled KALEI. I was quite excited.
7. I will go skydiving someday soon.
8. Trust is the hardest thing for me to give.
9. Summer is my season of choice.
10. I love taking pictures and finding beautiful pictures/ photography
11. I love my family so very much.
12. I have amazing friends.
13. I hate being cold. One day I will reside in a warm climate.
14. My favorite food (currently) is salmon.
15. I love life and I am so incredibly happy. I wouldn't change a thing about my life. (maybe to live in California and to get a dog... but thats happening this summer. so its all amazing)
Day 22: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
It really hurts my feelings that you scratch me on my hands. Even though, I egg it on and get you all riled up. It really hurts and today you even made me bleed. idiot kitty. but I love you.
Love, Calaigh
Day 21: A photo of something that makes you happy.
My kitty. I love her, and when we were in Las Vegas, we really really missed her. We loved our vacation but we were getting so anxious on the drive home to see her!!! She's our little bundle of joy
Day20: The Meaning behind your blog name..
The Clarks, Calaigh and Sterling... well... its who we are... it seems quite fitting to be a blog name. (:
Day 19:Another picture of yourself.
The coca-cola factory in Vegas.
Day 18: Something you crave a lot
SONIC VANILLA AND BANANA MALT MILKSHAKEEEESSSS!! The best things in the whollllle wide world.

Day 17: A Photo of you and your family.
Maxwell Family
L-R Josh, Amber, Mama, Me, Caden, Connor, Sterling, Whitney, Rich Winter, Morgan. 

Labrum Family
L-R Jake, Dad, Sterling, Me, Shirley, Shaily, Sheyenne, Sierra. 
My NEW Family. The Clarks
L-R Zeke, Ben, Lucy, Abby, Summer, Izzy, Cary, Preston, Sterling, Me, Elizabeth, Hannah, Holly, Brody and Derek
My other new parents!!
Ron and Vicki Best (:

No comments:
Post a Comment