Monday, January 24, 2011

(blog challenge) Day 1

Day one of my blog challenge? hmm. sweet. i feel like such a copy cat since i've seen probably 20 of my friends doing this for the past 6 months or so.. but hey... i just hopped on the party bus.

[[a photo of yourself and how your day was. ]]

These pictures weren't today.
The first one is my first day of classes for this semester, and sterling wanted to get a picture of me on my first day of school hahah
.The other... so.. a little intro to this picture. Our kitten, Porsche... LOVES to get into small spaces. whenever we bring home a box from groceries, Costco boxes, or even cereal boxes... she crawls right into them. She also, however... loves bags. Grocery bags especially. Throw them on the ground, and she'll run right into it and curl up in a ball. Her favorite toy is an orange mesh net thing that we bought cantaloups in and we have it hanging from a doorknob and she couldn't be happier. Last week, I bought a small mesh bag of clementine oranges. I empties them into a bowl on the counter and threw the bag onto the floor and Porsche jumps off the couch and runs and crawls in. So I picked it up. hahaha and this is where the picture is from. (:
My day... so far. Well it is only 1pm currently. We woke up at 9am and Sterling went to work out. I don't like cleaning when i'm not alone, so I took the chance to clean up our apartment. Crazy, I know... but there's something about turning on music real loud and cleaning to your own pace. I seem to get distracted easily when other people are around. So currently- i have laundry done and a clean apartment. Sterling is going out working today, so I'm going to stay home and do homework for my classes tomorrow.
Tonight, Sterling's Mom and Ron are coming over to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 1... we found out last week that they had never seen any of the Pirate movies, so we set up a Pirates night to watch the first one.
Should be a blast ;)

Saturday night, Sterling and I went to FastKart Indoor Speedway, where you can race go-kart type things at top speed on an indoor course. they get up to 35-40 mph! I have a bruise on my hip and back from being T-boned a few times by some loser... but it was sure fun drifting at mach speed (kinda) around those corners. (: sure makes you sore!!

We found out this weekend that this summer we will be living in SAN DIEGO..
(said in Ron Burgendy's voice)
haha. I'm really excited to be able to spend the summer in the sunshine by the beach. Never lived there before, so it is going to be a fun experience! We'll be moving out once my finals are over on May 5th.

Thats all for now. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really jealous! Does Ster-fry need an extra office manager?? Cuz I've got experience! And I'd keep you entertained all day as a side bonus!! Just think about it... SEriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cat does the EXACT same thing with bags! Whenever we cone home from the grocery store te first thing she does is climb right into the bags haha where are you guys living at? Your house looks super cute and our kitchen looks huge! I'm jealous...plus can we really go out on a date with you two? That would be so much fun ever since school started up again we seriously do nothing haha

    ReplyDelete