Friday, January 28, 2011

BORED.

i REALIZED that when Sterling goes on sales trips... I feel like I have no life. seriously. my parents are in denver, my siblings are at my grandparents... so i can't go visit them. all my friends are either too far away to hang out with or already have plans.. so tonight has been interesting.. this afternoon was pretty dang-ol-dang busy... but things have definitely slowed down. and i'm too bored to even concentrate on homework. which leads me to this website I found... Things to do when you are extremely bored... I would just copy and paste them... but there are like 500+ of them... but they are extremely funny.. well if you're bored, and looking for entertainment... they made me laugh out loud.

http://empiffle.tumblr.com

its a weird address, but trust me. its great. (: maybe you'll get an insight to the boredom i experienced tonight to lead me to finding this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment