This was the first week of school and work. (in case you gringo's out there can't read espanol... spanish)

I was late registering for classes, so I couldn't get online classes like I wanted. Its probably for the best... my attention span is that of a goldfish... really. I get on the internet and whether I'm just getting confused or I just decide to read all my friends blogs or whatever... I can't focus.
I have to haul my little bootay to the Taylorsville- Redwood campus at 7am for class, sit in one of the front rows, and take notes. I can't have people in front of me to distract me.
Its that bad.
I need to get into a "learn how to not be distracted or ADD class" Maybe that would help. But i'm in only 9 credit hours, tuesdays -thursdays... and bear with me on this one... saturdays.
I have Social Work, Communications, and Humanities.. my humanities class is a 3 hour solid block class on Saturday morning... nothing like waking up for a 3 hour lecture on humans.
But really, I like my classes and I think so far that i love my teachers. I think i'm really going to like my SOcial Work class, after all... i am majoring in social work.
So I started my new job this week as a Home Health Aide. I have only 2 patients that I am visiting, but I set it up that I go to their homes after i have school tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. So that I can have monday, wednesday, friday to do homework... hmm. that reminds me of something. Whats today? oh yes.... monday. I should be doing homework.
So far: homework is only reading in the textbook.
Sterling thinks i am really weird.. but i love reading textbooks.... highlighting and writing in them are soooo much fun. (: and no, i'm not joking. I also love taking really really organized notes. ahhaha
i'm such a goober.
On thursday we babysat my aunt Terri's kids for a bit, and came home and slept in. Friday night we went on a double date with Tahnee and Brett to Red Robin and a movie at the District... we saw the new movie "the dilemma"... with vince vaughn.. and .... *ahem* Channing Tatum. He's my boyfriend. him and Gerard Butler. Me and Sterling have already agreed upon this. Channing and Gerard are my boyfriends and Jennifer Anniston is his girlfriend... yes, I get 2... it just makes sense that way.
Anyways. Saturday I had my classes and work and Then that night we went on another date night on saturday... to Buca di Beppo.
huge A portions. Bleh
Sunday, we got to go to Church with Sterling's Mom and Ron. Then we made dinner at their place... a yummy Apple Stuffed Chicken recipe. only about 140 calories for the meal... off of AllRecipes.com here is the recipe: (we doubled it)
Ingredients
Directions
Combine apple, cheese, and bread crumbs. Set aside.
Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Divide apple mixture between chicken breasts, and roll up each breast. Secure with toothpicks.
Melt butter or margarine in a 7 inch skillet over medium heat. Brown stuffed chicken breasts. Add wine and 1/4 cup water. Cover. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir into juices in pan. Cook and stir until thickened. Pour gravy over chicken, and garnish with parsley. Serve.
We've had a busy/ very fun weekend... now it's back to the work week filled with studying and getting a little bit more knowledgable.
odio cuánto te quiero
i miss going to school with you :( and i mis s all your colorful notes and your handwriting that im jealous of. i also miss our gay college success class and dwight. and i miss when we did that partner project together. i just miss you. im sorry.
ReplyDeletehahaha thats so funny that you said that. lol. i was just telling sterling today that people laugh at me because of my dumb OCD with taking notes with a million highlighters and organization. lol! i love you and miss you! let me come visit you in ECUADORIAN LAND!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog :) In case you didn't know. We wanted to go to Sushi with you and Sterling sometime. Get back to me.
ReplyDelete