THIS ONE GOES OUT TO MY HUSBAND.
i first saw this picture explaining everything a girl wants in a guy... probably 6 years ago. I just found it again on my computer in some random file... As I was reading it, I got butterflies thinking about how lucky i am. When I first read this, I remember the thought going through my head that I could never get everything on this list... though i didn't have a "list", I thought it was impossible to find someone like this, to be able to REALLY meet prince charming. I just didn't think it existed. . . but now i realize... I found every single thing that I've always looked for in a guy. I found all these amazing atributes and qualities in Sterling. He is my best friend, and I love everything about him. He makes me so happy and he treats me so so amazing. I wouldn't change anything about him if I had the chance. He is all I've ever wanted and I could never get enough of him. Forever isn't long enough.
ok. now i'm done with my cheesy rampage. i just like my husband a lot a lot.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment