We seem to have been eating out a lot lately.. Not purposefully... but it just seems like i haven't cooked in a long time, I'm not complaining... but sterling seems to miss it. We wen't out with my grandparents last night to sushi, had dinner with our friends Tahnee and Brett Tuesday at Texas Roadhouse, the night before that was a birthday party for Sterling's Dad, Brittany and Kade, so we had some din-din then, On Sunday,we went to my other grandparent's house for my mama's birthday party dinner, and Friday and Saturday for New Years and Eve... we were up at my cabin again! before that... on the day before new years eve (i think) We were going to go to dinner with our friends Ann and Josh for half off sushi night, but it was so so busy. So we decided to go to Applebees... I was craving my Fiesta Lime Chicken with lots of extra lime. (: And Sterling got his favorite Chicken fingers... My big little kid.
Later that night, while in bed... we heard some scratching on the INSIDE? of our dresser drawer... What the? freaked me out for a sec and then we jumped up and realized our dumb kitty had crawled into the open drawer and behind the shelves. easy to fix, right? just pull out the drawers... wrong.. they didn't come out.
So about 20 minutes later... bribing the cat out with treats.. using a flashlight to even see her... we finally got ahold of her paws and slowly pulled her out.
we had to pull all the clothes out to get her out..
our biggest problem was that she didn't want to come out... she actually liked it back there
needless to say, we keep the drawers shut at all times now.
My beautiful friend Amber Coffey came down to stay the night with us, because we owed her a trip to the airport. (we would have done it anyways!) But the day after our wedding, she took us to the airport at 4am! We loved her for that. She and I enjoyed uploading music to her ipod and making playlists for her.. I loved it a little more than I should have. I never get to just go through ALL of the music we have and pick out all the best ones. I was probably killing her slowly, every song i'd see that I liked, i'd be like "omg this one is amazing! have you heard it? no? listen listen, you'll LOVE IT i swear!" haha that went on for a good hour or two.
music is my boyfriend.
before that... we had to go through everything in her bag and take a bunch of stuff out... there was no way her bag was under 50 lbs!
no amber... you don't need 14 pairs of socks for 10 days especially if you're bringing sandals to wear most the time in California...
derk a dur... i love her
Safe flying muh-dear.
Just like the good ol' days. (:
1 big reason is because I got cute new white moccasin type Roxy shoes for Christmas, and I don't like to get them dirty by stepping in the muddy slush.
He's happy to do it.. I think (:
we got to see our best buddies again (finally)
Tahnee and Brett had been in California since the begining/ middle-ish of December.
NOT OK
we were used to seeing them alllll the time and playing with them
so 2 days ago we had our reunion with them.
we started out by meeting them at their home, and we hung out for a bit and the boys were super hungry. We decided on Texas Roadhouse in Orem. Basically for the 300 calorie each delicious rolls. mmm
It was super fun, and Sterling only sent his steak back once. ;) gotta have it still moo-ing.
We went bowling at Fat Cats after that... the last experience I had with bowling, I didn't even break 40.. I got really really frustrated and said I was never doing it again... I did ok this time! I got 2 spares, and I almost passed 80 points!
We went bowling at Fat Cats after that... the last experience I had with bowling, I didn't even break 40.. I got really really frustrated and said I was never doing it again... I did ok this time! I got 2 spares, and I almost passed 80 points!
Well, Sterling is what you call, AMAZING at bowling. all his spinny tricks and all. he even has his own bowling shoes! pretty sweet.
Here is a pic of our feet... We tried to make a star but we were missing one person. oh well.
Tahnee did really well for being 6 weeks away from having a baby! I don't know how she does it, but she's amazing.
Sterling Did really really good. He was so fast, I could never get a picture that wasn't blurry.
You can tell this one was going to be a gutter ball. lol
Brett and his Speedy skills
Tahnee and I
Our Cute friends. (:
Me and Ster-pie
we went to The Creamery on Ninth... apparently its a big hit for the BYU kids, but it was my first time experience. Tahnee and I went in and bought cookies n' cream ice cream, bananas and milk... what was our plan?
well.. we went back to their house, and we played a couple card games.. wellll they taught us a new game called FARKLE. Leave it to the Langfords to addict us to new games. First it was Monopoly Deal (which... is my all time favorite game), and this new trend.. Farkle. We love it.
We then... made cookies and cream/ banana milk shakes... twice.
they were just too good to have one. We went through the whole carton of ice cream in about a half hour. mmmmm Tahnee's excuse is pregnancy.. but i have no excuse for that crap!
it was good. thats all.
We watched TAKEN on their Blu-ray player... quite impressive and then left around 12:30-1am!
we love the Langfords.
This morning we had to take Porsche to the Vet so she could get fixed. She'll be there all day until she's not loopy anymore from the drugs. poor kitty.. she didn't look so happy.
first of all, remember that awesome time that we went to applebee's and ate for free with the giftcard my mom got me? and then we talked all about our life and we realized we had more in common than we thought? and then life was just so fantastic?
ReplyDeletesecond, youre really attractive.
third, i still miss you and sterling quite a bit and i'd really like to see you soon after i get back to the states.
When you fly back in... let me know a week or 2 or 3 in advance... and you can stay at our place for a couple days (:
ReplyDeletei remember when you came down to visit and stayed a couple days with me and i decided that i love you a lot. (:
don't get a disease down there missy.
and kiss a dark latino portugese speaking ecuadorian for me. (: baha
Love all the PHOTOS!!! And your poor baby!! I hope she's feeling well!!!! and,,, when are you going to have a baby??
ReplyDelete