Today is "my favorite photo of my best friend" well. i have lots and lots of pictures on my laptop.. somewhere around 10,000. and looking through them... i have a lot of friends that i would, over the years, consider a close or best friend. so.. here are many pictures of a lot of friends that mean a lot to me. I have many more... don't be offended if your picture isn't shown.
(and these are in no specific order...) lol i feel like i'm making my "top friends" list again on myspace. oh the drama that always created.
STERLING
of course he's going to top this list.. (even though I just said these aren't in any specific order.)
This boy is definitely my BEST friend. I never thought I could spend so so much time with any one person and not get sick of them. We have so much fun together, and we are LOVING the married life. (: He loves me for everything I am and everything I'm not. And he has truly taught me so many lessons in life... about love and how to be loved. I will never know what I did to deserve this man, but I'm so happy we found each other and we get to spend the rest of always together as best friends.

I met Tahnee this last summer through our husband's jobs together. We spend a lot of the summer together in Milwaukee. While our husbands (Sterling was my Fiance at the time) would be working, we would go explore the city. We've gone on a ton of double dates together and had a lot of girls days... pedicures, dinner, barnes and noble and such. We like to play board and card games together. . Over getting to know her the past 9 or so months, we've realized how much we have in common and it brings us closer and closer. I can't wait to spend the summer with her and her new baby in San Diego, and I can't wait to see what new adventures we go on!

i like paige. we met up at byu-idaho in a stupid stupid class. we had fun in that class with dwight. We didn't get close until the end of the semester, but we've had some good memories since then. With her being from Kansas, and currently in Ecuador, we don't see each other much. But, we've had some long long conversations and we have the same point of view on life, love, music and a lot of other things. We both like to express our current moods, feelings and emotions through quotes and lyrics. She is beautiful and i love her.




well, after all, we are cousins. Me and Andrea first met when I moved into the neighborhood in 7th grade. We were instantly related. We became really close through just being able to be funny and weird together. We've done a lot of crazy things together and have made plenty of crazy memories. We went to Lake Powell one year together and had so much fun. In junior high, she taught me how to dance to Michael Jackson and tried for years to force me to love Saved by the Bell... just like her. I supported her through her Clay Aiken fettish, even went to the concert with a huge blinking sign for him... and she supported me during my wild and abnoxious high school adolescant years. Our personalities are so identical, we make ourselves laugh saying the same dumb things at the same time, and having the same opinions on so many different things.. We don't hang out as much as I would like to but we really do have such a fun time whenever we are together. Here's to those nights. ;)

TRAVIS
Teej and I met when he started dating Jordan... probably around the time I was 15. I have so many memories with this boy. Whether it is going on a lunch date together every now and then, or just getting into deep conversations.. we have definitely gotten close over the years. Trav has been through a lot and I look up to him for how strong he is and his positive out look on life.

anyone who has met my Grandma... knows what I'm talking about here. I could spend hours and hours and my Grandma's house just talking to her, venting, crying, sharing stories or asking for advice. My Grandma's advice is the first I would turn to in any situation. Growing up, I think I related most to my Grandma. I went through some hard times in high school, and it was so simple to be able to tell her anything in the world. We both share the non-judgemental points of view on things and are able to see the best in people. We also get our feelings hurt easily, but don't like to show it. We have a relationship that I will always cherish forever. I think I am most like my Grandma in every way possible.
if it weren't for this gorgeous girl, I would have never met my hubby. We started working together in 2009, and she held out on me.. never telling me about Ster. Finally, we met... and now me and Britt are sisters. (: I love how personable brittany is, and how she can make anyone feel good about themselves. She can make anyone laugh and is usually the life of the party. It sucks that she lived in ITALY for 4 months and is now far away living in Philiadelphia. But its nice talking to her here and there, getting updates from each other on our newly wed lives.
i also met amber up at BYU-IDAHO in my first FHE group. I think we got the closest my 2nd semester up there, when we realized how much alike we are and how much fun we can have together. We both have a passion for good music and love stories. We spent the first few months of our friendship venting over stupid boy drama and lost love stories. Amber has been there for me through so many things and has supported me through my crazy life. Amber has been through a tremendous amount in her life... and though its not fair to her, i can see how much she has grown from her struggles and trials. I don't know if I know a stronger girl than Amber. She is so beautiful on the inside and out, and the most self-less friend ever. I'm really lucky to know her. (:

I think Ann could definitely qualify as one of my first best friends. I met her in 7th grade. She lived down the hill from me and for a couple summers in a row we spend every single day of the summer together. Ann is the best listener I know. She can sit there with you for hours, letting you just go on and on about some sort of drama. And at the end, she'll give you good, genuine advice. Not like, I would do though... agreeing with the situation and feelings all the time... she will really say it how it is and how she feels. She has a very strong opinion and most of the time it is the best kind of advice you can get. She's not afraid to say it like it is, and I love her for that. Ann was my Maid of Honor for my wedding, and there is no way I would have been able to survive those few months without her. While I was going crazy, she kept her head on straight. She planned meetings, organized my thoughts and made lists for me as I just talked about a billion things I wanted. Ann is amazing, and I love how we've stayed so close for so long.




Megan is probably the funniest person i've ever met. We met in Junior High, and our story itself is quite hilarious. Stupid Boys... basically we dated the same guy and she/ or i stole him from the other.. (i don't remember which way it goes) and he ended up just being a D-bag anyways. So.. from then on we really really liked each other.. a cornicopia of love. Though our friendship started with me being jealous of her and us hating each other's guts, I love the way things have ended up with us. She's such a non-judgemental person and I love her for that. She is also a very strong person, and isn't afraid to stand up for what she thinks. If she doesn't like you, you'll know it... no ifs ands or butts. I'm so so so grateful for how much work she (and ann) went through planning my entire bachelorette party.


My earliest memories of Kyra, are of her running up to me in the hallways of Alta High School to say hi to me. (: She always had so much energy and was always smiling. Every time I would pass her in the hall, I would see her smiling or laughing with friends, and thats just who she is. Kyra is SUCH a good and loyal friend. Without even asking her, she would anything in the world for someone she cares about. She spent the whole day on my wedding taking pictures of all the little details and all the beautiful moments. Though her life is so busy, filled with a new baby, she would take any time out of her day to do something for you or to talk. I love her view on life and her funny way of putting things. Kyra is extremely creative and has the cutest decorated house i've ever seen. I like her quite a bit (:

I really look up to my mom for so many reasons. She is a really strong person, who always seems to be kind to EVERYONE no matter who they are. My mom spent the first years in my life raising me on her own. I never realized until I was older how much hard work she had to go through, just to keep us happy. We butt heads a lot while I was growing up through high school and junior high, and I wish that I could take back those years and use them to become even closer to her than I am now. I resented the way she did things and the way she made me do so many things on my own while I was growing up, but I wouldn't be the way I am today without her. I gained my independence through being taught by her from a young age how to be responsible. I love who she is and what she stands for. My mom has become one of my closest friends and I wouldn't change anything. Everything we went through together only brought us closer in the end.

though Amber and I were thrown at each other when our parents were married when we were 6 years old... we eventually learned to like each other. We hated each other the first 5+ years of our lives, but learned that it was fun to be friends and have a friend only 6 months difference in age living with you. Now that we're older, we have learned that we only hated each other out of jealousy of the other person. We both got married within 4 months of each other, and its fun having someone so close in age as my sister. Growing up- we really were so weird together and did way crazy stupid things, but we had a lot of fun. I'll never forget having midnight nachos for months on end, not believing my mom when she told us not to do that because sooner or later it would catch up with us. haha.


BROOKE
Brooke and I became close after I dated her brother (hehe) It was fun being able to have someone so alike in personalities to grow up through high school with. Brooke has had to learn the hard way with many lessons in life, and it has only made her who she is today. Though we don't see eachother or talk too much these days, I really do love this girl . I admire who she is and how strong she is. We've spent so many nights talking till the early hours of the morning. We've had our share of heartbreaks, that have brought us so close over so much time. I love who she is and how kind she is to every one she meets. She could meet someone for the first time, and they would leave feeling like they had a new best friend. She has a way of making everyone feel so loved and appreciated. She is so self-less and sees the good in so many people despite their faults. I really would do anything for her, and it wouldn't even come close to re-paying her for everything she has done for me and all the times she was there for me when I needed her. I hope she knows I love her a lot.

Brooke and I became close after I dated her brother (hehe) It was fun being able to have someone so alike in personalities to grow up through high school with. Brooke has had to learn the hard way with many lessons in life, and it has only made her who she is today. Though we don't see eachother or talk too much these days, I really do love this girl . I admire who she is and how strong she is. We've spent so many nights talking till the early hours of the morning. We've had our share of heartbreaks, that have brought us so close over so much time. I love who she is and how kind she is to every one she meets. She could meet someone for the first time, and they would leave feeling like they had a new best friend. She has a way of making everyone feel so loved and appreciated. She is so self-less and sees the good in so many people despite their faults. I really would do anything for her, and it wouldn't even come close to re-paying her for everything she has done for me and all the times she was there for me when I needed her. I hope she knows I love her a lot.

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the ears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."













AH cute!!!
ReplyDeletecalaigh i LOVE this and i LOVE you. im so happy we took our retarded college success class together. i just really really like you. be mine.
ReplyDelete