The Perfect First Date...
of course I'm going to say it was with my hubby. I was just so happy, there's nothing that could have been better on that day.
We met, and later that night went out. We drove to the base of parley's canyon(?) the one by where the big graffiti rock is (suicide rock). Before that we had gone to a 7-11 and gotten slurpees and some snacks... We sat there, parked above the city lights listening to music and just talking. We sat there talking until 4:30 in the morning. I knew that night that I really liked this boy. The next day he picked me up and we went to Panda Express... (thats where the picture is taken...our first pic together) And from then, its fate. ;)cliche'? yes. cheesy? yes.
but its true.
love him.
This morning, we went and got waxed.
Yes, we get waxed... every 4 weeks. Its a painful day, but far worth it.
Sterling is in meetings in Provo all day, and I'm home doing homework and cleaning up the house. Actually... I'm blogging.. but after this i'm going to do homework and clean up the house. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment